Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am so happy for you, Amos and Andie. They're both beautiful and look so happy to be a part of your family.

I think Rhett is smiling down on you from above, he wouldn't want you to be unhappy and lonely. I'm sure he's very glad to see you have opened your heart and have taken Amos and Andie into your home.

Congratulations, looking forward to seeing lots of pictures of Amos and Andie.
Here is our first family photo of our new rescue family members, "Amos" and "Andie" right after their first bath this morning. I think I got more water on me than on either of the furrkids.

To Carolina Mom: I think you're so right about Rhett watching us from above. Notice the "orb" in the photograph just near the wall light switch. This was not on any of our other photos taken at the same time. I know he's happy with us taking in new companions again who also needed a home.

·
Registered
10,950 Posts
Here is our first family photo of our new rescue family members, "Amos" and "Andie" right after their first bath this morning. I think I got more water on me than on either of the furrkids.

To Carolina Mom: I think you're so right about Rhett watching us from above. Notice the "orb" in the photograph just near the wall light switch. This was not on any of our other photos taken at the same time. I know he's happy with us taking in new companions again who also needed a home.

Congrats on your new "babies.". It's wonderful that you have all found each other.

It would be interesting to see just how many dogs have found new homes through GRF. I suspect there are quite a few. I have one! :)

Best wishes to all of you.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I love this story... The four of you finding each other this way and at a time when it was needed! I'm sure that Rhett is very happy knowing that you have these two to take care of you and he probably had a paw in making sure of it! So happy for you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Petguide.com App

·
Registered
463 Posts
lol I see the orb, thats funny! thats awesome you got the goldens they are adorable!

Reactions: wd9t

·
Carol
478 Posts
What an amazing story. The 4 of you make a wonderful family. Amos and Andie seem to have settled right in :)
Carol

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
What a wonderful story and a terrific photo of your new family all together! The orb is no doubt Rhett coming to give you his enthusiastic approval.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,730 Posts

Beautiful family photo, I can't tell who looks happier, you and your wife, or Amos and Andie, such a great sight.

Such a great way to start off the New Year for you all.

I do see the orb, what a great sign from Rhett, a very special gift.

I've lost too many dogs over the last several years, my most recent was my 15.5 golden boy almost 2 years ago. I feel him with us everyday, I know he's right next to us as if he's never left. I haven't felt this with any of my other dogs that have passed. it's hard to describe, but I know he's right there.

·
Registered
428 Posts
This family photo makes my heart sing. So happy you responded to them so quickly. I almost didn't post it but something told me I should. I wish you many years of happiness with them.

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
They look so at home and beyond happy!!!

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Just catching this story..so happy you were able to give them a great home! They look like awesome dogs! Thank you for rescuing them!

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Thank you for rescuing!
What a great family!

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
What a great photo!

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
I'm so happy for all of you. Great, GREAT story!!!

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Reactions: Bob Dylan and wd9t

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
What wonderful news!! Had missed this until just now!! This was definitely the work of your beloved Rhett! Amos and Andie are beautiful!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts