Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Teddy and Dakota's Mommy
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was the 1 year anniversary of the worst day of my life. It is a long story but suffice it to say after the kids went to bed and my husband was stranded in NYC I was a mess and Dakota did not leave my side last night. She usually hates when I lay on her. She loves to lay on me but hates when I lay on her but last night she let me lay on her. It was as if she knew I need her big bear hugs to cuddle with. I just don't get their "sixth sense" but I was pleasently surprised when she just layed there and let me lay my head on her all night long.

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
Good girl Dakota!

It is amazing but they really do seem to know what we need and then they give it to us. I hope you have a much better day.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Cory

I think Dakota deserves some doggie ice cream. I am convinced they know when we need them!!

·
Teddy and Dakota's Mommy
493 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will definitely have to give her something special. She is usually glued to me but even more so yesterday and today. My other dog and cat could care less, along with the kids :doh:

Dakota is my first Golden and I just can't get over the difference in them. I love my 12 year old Chihuahua/Pomerania but the bond that Dakota has with me is so very different.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts