Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Tess and Liza
6,075 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our first night was sure the calm before the storm...We put her in her crate at 12 o'clock, DH went to check upon her at 1.30, sound asleep. I woke up at 6.45, jumped downstairs because I hadn't heard her all night: there she was, lying peacefully. She was very happy to see me, wagging tail and all, outside for 1 and 2, inside to eat breakfast, play at bit, outside again, and then I put her back in her crate at 7.30, where she stayed until almost 9 without a sound. Surely that will change!
She's had a few accidents in the house, especially nr 1: she sits and it's done...but we're working on that. She's going to be a chewer for sure, I've already sprayed several chairs and doors. So far the bittre apple is enough. She likes to chase her toys, and 'kills' her duck 20 times a minute, but on the whole, she's really great fun. Oh, and she wants to eat her brush, the whole process gets her very excited. Maybe I need to buy her a brush, too.

Attachments

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
What a doll! I love the puppies.

·
Registered
10,557 Posts
She is so adorable-and already seems to have the "pose for pictures" bit down perfect.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
OMGoodness! She is adorable. I know Tucker has a different Mom, but I've never seen Tucker as a pup. I'm enjoying the photos you post.

Tucker is or was a mouthy Golden. Not sure of what his first year was like, but he's a good boy. If you use the bitterapple, be sure it's Grannik's (sp). Tucker loved the other stuff.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts