Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all!!

We FINALLY have internet so I'll be back to posting way to often in no time im sure!! ;)

I had a few random shots of the boys I took while we were in Oregon that I never posted and wanted to share!

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Love the pictures and glad you are getting all settled in. So are you walking around with a sweater on and how are the boys adjusting to the cooler weather?

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A sweater!? How about a sweater AND a jacket! lol! I do love the cold though and I have never lived in a place where I got to see the leaves change color and fall off the trees!

The dogs are LOVING it here!! We had the fireplace going today and Leonidas curled right up in front of it and slept for a few hours! It was so cute, but I couldn't find the camera! Their coat is getting so soft and Max's allergies actually seem to have gotten a lot better! His eyes are not so red and puffy and he seems so much happier!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Welcome to the Mainland! Sounds like you and the puppers made the move quite well and are settling in very nicely. Glad to hear the Max's allergies appear to be better.

How long does the shore assignment last? I think you said before, but I forgot.

·
IKE- Canine Blood Donor
12,542 Posts
Glad to hear you are all settled in and the boys are enjoying the cooler temps. Now you'll get to see the change of seasons first hand. Fall is probably my favorite season, it's so beautiful when the leaves start turning. I bet the boys will love leaping into leaf piles too, Ike does. I also play 'where's Ike?' You can lose a Golden in a pile of Autumn Leaves, they blend right in. You might also notice that the boys will seem 'energized' at times. When Fall first settled in last year, Ike was the energizer bunny...huge bursts of energy due to the cooling Autumn drier air. They'll have you smiling all day long!

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks everyone! Maximus is doing AMAZING!! And YES they do seem like the energizer bunny! That is the perfect description! Just all of a sudden ZOOMIES!! I love it! They are so goofy and playful!! We dont have many leaves yet, but I can't wait to have a big pile to play in!! WOOHOO!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.