Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are of my 4 month old baby boy Jack. These were taken yesterday. Enjoy the little story that goes along with all in the life of Jacklock Holmes, Pet Detective

Madam, I have found the shoe....

Wait what is that noise?............

Stay calm Madam while I analyze the situation....

go on to part 2 please

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Part 2 of Jacklock Holmes

part 2

I ummmm..........

Shall investigate it from here...........

Or uhhh....for your...uh...protection....yes that it....i'll be here....

Ahhh Whew....All in the life and day of a pet detective........

It was the neighbor next door weed eating, and when she turned off the weed eater and said Hi Jack from the other side of the wooden fence he took off with all the dignity he could muster and investigated further from the back porch.

·
Registered
256 Posts
He looks like he is overlooking his kingdom ... :)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
You better be careful if you have him at the airport that people don't say "Hi Jack". LOL! We have a friend named Jack that told us not to say hello to him when we were all going on a trip because he didn't want the security people to arrest him.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
mojosmum said:
You better be careful if you have him at the airport that people don't say "Hi Jack". LOL! We have a friend named Jack that told us not to say hello to him when we were all going on a trip because he didn't want the security people to arrest him.
:roflmao: That is too funny. I never would have put that together. Hijack. LOL. When we had first announced we had changed his name to Jack, someone had told me to be careful when using the Off command. :doh: We use down instead, and for laying down we use Platz. It all works out. :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts