Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ALL DOGS GO TO HEAVEN booklet can be purchased at Keeponwaggin.com, cost is $5.

All Dogs Go to Heaven - Booklet

This sympathy booklet includes 14 colorfully illustrated pages painted by the artist, Shari Sherman. The book was created to bring a comforting perspective for pet owners who are grieving the loss of their dog. Booklets measures 5 X 7 and includes mailable envelope. Product images show booklet cover and 2 sample pages.

Full Text of booklet:
In Memory of ______
Beyond the clouds you will find me in a very special place called heaven.
I have returned to my creator and i am here with all of God's creatures.
Beyond the clouds i am surrounded by the comfort of angels.
They pet us often and give us lots of belly rubs.
Beyond the clouds the grass is so green, the fields are so big, the sun is so warm.
My days are filled with running and playing and long naps.
Beyond the clouds treats and dog bones are everywhere!
All shapes, sizes and flavors. More dog bones then you could ever imagine!
Remember all the things I taught about love and loyalty. Live each day with joy and simplicity.
And one more thing... always remember to follow your instincts.
Beyond the clouds you will find me, just look up and know that I am here.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Remember all the things I taught about love and loyalty. Live each day with joy and simplicity. Thanks for linking this book. I sobbed after reading this line.

Reactions: Karen519

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Sandy

Sandy

Thanks for posting this booklet!!

·
Premium Member
18,411 Posts
Remember all the things I taught about love and loyalty. Live each day with joy and simplicity. Thanks for linking this book. I sobbed after reading this line.

Me too. That's our fur kids in a sentence.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I liked those too, I also really liked the following:

And one more thing... always remember to follow your instincts.
Beyond the clouds you will find me, just look up and know that I am here.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Aw-ww

Sandy

From now on I'll be looking up at the Clouds for all of our Bridge Kids!!

·
Carlos-Rhett's Dad 4ever
326 Posts
:--heart:"Beyond the clouds you will find me, just look up and know that I am here."

The booklet describes exactly the place where I feel our beloved Rhett is at now. I talk to him every morning to get his day started and put him to bed every night as I know he's had such a busy and fun day in heaven.

Thank you for posting

·
Registered
313 Posts
Thanks from me too. You must have ESP, even after these 5 very long and difficult months, I also look up in the sky every day, to say good morning and good nite to my beloved Fluke & Harry, and ask them to have a watchful eye on me as I continue to grieve their sudden loss, and even their sister Simba now some
4 years past , thanks X

1 - 11 of 11 Posts