Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

Alert-mother & father goldens & pups stolen in wisc.

4K views 25 replies 13 participants last post by  Gwen 
#1 · (Edited)
FOUND!! MOM, DAD AND BABIES WERE FOUND!mother & father goldens & pups stolen in wisc.

ALERT!!! Mother & Father Goldens and Pups stolen in Wisconsin.
Please help find them!!

Please crosspost and post to all forums and everyone you know.
Subject: Fw: Stolen dogs and litter of puppies in Wisconsin! Keep your eyes open for this!!!

-------Original Message-------

Crossposting

Hi Linda,
Thought I would send this on to you. You never know if you might come across something that would help out.

Kim

Please read! Stolen dogs with litter of puppies.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 7:49 AM
To: Markus, Lorie ; Bruss, Jan ; Anderson, Kara; Gates, Kari; Zelda Reighard; sdmonks@buckeye-express.com; bownt@ci.beloit.wi.us; donnyteri@aol.com; dgjggibson@aol.com; Robin Sturm; Millie Wood
Subject: FW: Connie Needs Help finding her dogs and puppies

This happened out by Butch and Jan’s house. Would you send this out to others? How awful this would be! L

Cindy is the owner of Country Roads boarding kennel on Britt Rd. Connie is the gal who needs help finding her doggers.

Any way you can get the word out would be of great help!! Thanks!

Cindy, I'm forwarding this on to you. this is very local, I know Connie, they live only about 3 miles from you. I useto work with her at Sears. Maybe you have already received this. I hope you will pass it on. I've also attached pictures they sent.

===========================================I NEED EVERYONE’S HELP!!

I am emailing this to warn everyone, that there is someone out there taking dogs and litters of puppies. They are breaking into places and taking them.

I am asking for everyone to please help me & a friend find his dogs that were stolen late Monday night Sept. 14th. or early Tuesday morning Sept. 15th. Someone took his 2 year old English white male golden retriever and his 2 year old American golden female, that had a litter of 11 puppies about 2 weeks old on her. They are very light in color and there was 7 females and 4 males. This took place between Orfordville and Brodhead , WI . It is hard telling where they went with them, maybe another state to sell them.

So, if everyone could email this on to as many people as you can, maybe we can find the dogs and puppies. If anyone sees any ads that might resemble these dogs or puppies please email me. Remember they would most likely be selling them without papers.

I am attaching pictures of mom and the pups when they were just born (maybe only a few hours old) and a few pictures of the male (father to the litter).

Please e-mail: xcbush1157x@aol.com with any information.

Thank you,

Connie

Attachments

See less See more
Discussion starter · #5 ·
Praying

I am praying they are found safe and unharmed.

Please send the info to all you know and post on other forums, too.

The more exposure they have the better chance they will be found.

Thanks!

Discussion starter · #9 ·
Wonderful update!! Mom, dad and babies found

Wonderful update!! Mom, Dad and babies found

Hi Karen,
Thanks for your help, but we have recovered both mom and puppies and the father.
These were not my dogs, they were a friend of mine.
I was helping him in trying to find them and get them back and we did, by putting this out there to everyone we could to see. If it wasn't for everyone's help, we wouldn't of gotten them back. This goes to show you that there are people out there that still care.
I think we scared who ever had them into letting them go, knowing that they would have a hard time selling them and if they were caught with them, they could do some time.
Because everyone was aware that they were stolen.
Thanks again!
Connie

Connie Bush
Lil Bit-O-Golden's Farm
www.freewebs.com/lilbitogoldens

Discussion starter · #14 ·
Hope you are not right

I hope that you are not right.
Other than emlg. her and asking her outright there is nothing we can do.

Discussion starter · #18 ·
I'm going to contact Main Line Rescue in PA-They rescue dogs from Puppy Mills

I'm going to contact Main Line Rescue in PA-They rescue dogs from Puppy Mills
I will contact Bill Smith.

Discussion starter · #24 ·
Emailed

I emld. Main Line Rescue in PA-I know they save dogs from puppy mills and also emld. someone in Wisconsin to check this place out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.