Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering who all has qualified for the AKC Agility Nationals in Reno, and who is all going???

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Jordan and I are planning to go and watch. Her Daddy(Teller) might come out for it.

Reactions: Stretchdrive

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
I know one GRF person... who has not spoken up yet who is qualified and going.... HELLOOOO you know who you are......

I wish I were qualified and going.... :( I had an AWESOME time at last years. I can't wait until Gabby and I can qualify. We have a ways to go. Hoping maybe next year hubby and Quinn will qualify.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Both Barley and Mira qualified! We are so excited and absolutely going!!!!

:party2: :party2: :party2:

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I know one GRF person... who has not spoken up yet who is qualified and going.... HELLOOOO you know who you are......

I wish I were qualified and going.... :( I had an AWESOME time at last years. I can't wait until Gabby and I can qualify. We have a ways to go. Hoping maybe next year hubby and Quinn will qualify.
I wish you were going too!!!!!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Hehehe! We are posting at the same time... I am a little giddy tonight! We got our invites via email, they were customized this year!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I am going to try to go, maybe get my parents timeshare for the weekend. If not, we'll try to find a hotel that's not booked up! Gotta cheer on my GRF buddy! (Buddies, if someone else gets to go)

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I am going to try to go, maybe get my parents timeshare for the weekend. If not, we'll try to find a hotel that's not booked up! Gotta cheer on my GRF buddy! (Buddies, if someone else gets to go)
Yay! :wavey:

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is this televised, or available on video somehow? would love to watch it.

It would be great to see, I also wish they would televise, or have on video the NOI!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
You can get it on video after the fact, I am not sure it is televised. I know the Invitational used to be, but not last year.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
Last year they had 'live steaming' on the web or facebook or something. I was there so I don't know. But I know a friends hubby watched from his computer. Announcement will be later.

·
Kye & Coops Mom
4,466 Posts
Know this is the wrong section (I posted in the "Other Pets" section), but my Neice's papillions Zoe and Donnie qualified and going to Reno. This is a first for our family and so proud. Zoe had an awesome year.

Please let us know if this will be televised so we can watch!

Reactions: Stretchdrive

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Tell them congratulations!!! I think this is a good thread to add that too!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Bumping up to see who all is going ???

Reactions: sammydog

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Bumping up to see who all is going ???
OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I just posted a new thread about the National! How cool is it that I get to meet you too!!! Must edit my post...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts