Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Inactive
11,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We took Ajax for his first walk in the woods yesterday, and boy did he have the time of his life running around and chasing Comet.

When he wasn't chasing, he was sniffing, as a nosey Golden will often do in a nice smelly place. I always wonder what they learn when they smell with those super-noses.

At the end of a hike, even a short, puppy-friendly one, it’s a nice time for some water and some very nice sharing by the boys.

As always, there's more detail and more pictures at www.tippykayak.com.

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
looks like Ajax had a busy day and i bet is out like a light.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Those two look like they are becoming best buddies!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
What a fun adventure Ajax had today. Wonder what was going thru his mind with all the fun times. It is nice to have a big brother to share the adventures with and drink with. Handsome boys you have there.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I think Ajax will be looking for off leash walks in the woods every single day. What fun for a young fella to explore like that. Fun to watch too. Great pictures.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Omgosh Ajax is so cute! I knew you were getting him last weekend, but this is the first post I've seen refering to him. I can't get over how much his face looks like my Sophie's. He has those "phantom eyebrows" just like Sophie. I'm going to love hearing about his adventures with his big brother.

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Love the photos, but your new siggy picture has got to be the best! Sounds like Comet's being a good big brother, showing the youngster how to have fun in the woods:)

·
Mom to Cannon
659 Posts
Great pictures! I bet Ajax is pooped out after his fun day - and you are happy hehe :) What a cutie!

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Your new siggie is priceless. Sure does remind me of Gus and Comet! I think it must be fate. What a little doll he is.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
I'll bet it's safe to say that young Ajax was a pooped pupper following his first hike. Looks like he and Comet are bonding well, in just a the short time they've been together. How wonderful!!

Your new siggy pic is fantastic...Love It!!

~Jackie

·
Premium Member
16,435 Posts
Every new Puppy Tao blog entry makes me happy& reflective. It's a real gift to your dog loving friends plus all of Tally's field training group who read it too even though you dont know them, lol.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts