Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thai, my 13 mos old golden boy, LOVES to chew on clothing. Thai not only chews but he sucks like a baby with a soother.

Most recently, my hubby threw his PJ pants on the floor and went to put them back on in the morning. He started to laugh but not as hard as I was :doh::doh:. What hubby saw was the whole crotch area of his pants chewed out approx the size of a basketball. But, what I saw was not only the crotch chewed out but the butt was in the same condition - Air conditioning right through.:doh::doh: Hubby didn't know about the back of his PJ pants as well.

When he realized what I was laughing about, hubby joined in the laughing and said "Well, I guess they're shot!" My comment "Yes, with a cannon ball!"

Thank goodness that I have a partner who can laugh with me about this type of antic provided by our golden boys! (I did go & buy him a new pair of PJ pants that same day ;))

Reactions: hollyk

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Too funny!

We have several pairs of air conditioned socks at my house. Since we live in Canada, most of us take our shoes off when visiting other people's homes... it gets embarrassing sometimes if we were just making an unscheduled visit at someone's house :eek:

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Too funny!

We have several pairs of air conditioned socks at my house. Since we live in Canada, most of us take our shoes off when visiting other people's homes... it gets embarrassing sometimes if we were just making an unscheduled visit at someone's house :eek:
We also have those socks & hand out heavy socks to guests to protect them from the "swamp" in the kitchen created by three golden boys who do not drink from their water bowl but carry half of it in their mouths as they slop it all over the floor.

..... or trying to find the other shoe that the guest left at the door when you know that one of the dogs has carried it somewhere. :doh::doh::doh: My daughter & her husband regularly put their shoes on the foyer table to protect them from disappearing or destruction.

We have a game at our home when we're going out and it's called "Where is my other shoe?" Occasionally that other shoe is out in the backyard :doh::doh::doh: when we haven't been quick enough to check all mouths as they're running out the door.

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
We have many air conditioned blankets in our house!

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
Toby made me a sandal out of one of my favorite leather shoes--just one though!

Thanks for the laughs about your pups' antics, but.....:worthless
(Kidding of course!!;))

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Toby made me a sandal out of one of my favorite leather shoes--just one though!

Thanks for the laughs about your pups' antics, but.....:worthless
(Kidding of course!!;))
I don't think that BIGDAWG would be willing to pose for that one! ;);) That picture would definitely be X-RATED!!!!!

Reactions: Dallas Gold
1 - 7 of 7 Posts