Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
the party's crashing us
4,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A little birdie told me that someone on this forum needs to speak out and serve up their Monday morning brags, that of their very cute little 20 month old golden girl and her obedience endeavors!

:::cough cough:::

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
ORIANA?! What did she do?????

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I was about to say, it must be Hank!!! How did she do?!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
waiting impatiently.....

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
A little birdie told me that someone on this forum needs to speak out and serve up their Monday morning brags, that of their very cute little 20 month old golden girl and her obedience endeavors!

:::cough cough:::
Patience GRANDMA, patience!! ;)

We just concluded a very ambitious four weekends and although we may not have reached all our goals we are still thrilled and thankful for the results.
This past Saturday we were entered in our GR club's WC/WCX and due to the inability of the two legged partner of the team to literally hold up his end of the leash we failed. :uhoh: As the judge was signaling for the second bird I obviously was not paying close enough attention and not holding tight enough the check cord. Oriana decided she was going before being sent and was already at the first bird before the second ever hit the ground. So we have to wait till next year for any field titles. :(
However on Sunday and Monday we were enterd in the Ramapo Kennel Club's obedience trials and qualified both days to complete our CDX title.

So over the four weekends we garnered
2 NAHRA Started legs
3 CDX legs
3 GRCA CCA Passes

Below is the SHAMELESS photo of Oriana with the ribbons from those passes as well as an armetale plate she won with one of her CDX legs.

Anney, thanks for the support and please give daddy (Fisher) a hug from me and a lick from Oriana!

Attachments

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Wow - impressive - CONGRATULATIONS !!

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Wahooo!!! Big congrats way to show 'em how it’s done! I am sure she will get that WC on her next attempt. I love the picture, she is a very pretty little girl. No wonder grandma was proud!​

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I don't know what most of those titles mean (I'm just a pet dog person), but it is obviously a fantastic achievement!
She is gorgeous too. Good looks and ability all in one package.
Congratualtions!

·
where the tails wag
13,384 Posts
Wow - congratulations!!

Working beauty, obedience and field all at once and the array of ribbons show how well she and you do it all :)

Congratulations again.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
That's why it's called TEAMWORK!! (that's what my trainer is ALWAYS telling me!)
HUGE congratulations! A whole bunch of VERY impressive achievements! Yahooooo for you!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
How very exciting! Way to go team!!

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
That is very exciting, Hank! Give Oriana a hug for me. She is an AWESOME little girl! :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts