Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you think they are eternally so cute to make sure they are well looked after when they are vulnerable? You have no worries Tils! :)

·
New Mommy
6,139 Posts
Aw, poor baby. I bet "that" face gets her about anything she wants! How is she feeling today?

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
What a pair. Poor baby she looks so forlorn. I hope she is up and chasing around again soon. In the mean time - looks like she will gets lots of love and spoiling.

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Sweet sweet pictures. Tilly looks so pitiful. I sure hope she is feeling better and soon. Harry must be anxious to get his favorite pal back up to speed too.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Hope Tilly is feeling better soon. I just love how much Tilly and Fred love eachother.

·
Marcy
8,914 Posts
Poor baby, doesn't understand at all, but she loves you and I hope this fixes the problem. I hope she feels better tomorrow! What beautiful eyes she has.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Poor Tilly and Harry!!! I hope she feels better soon. Know that you and Harry are taking great care of her until she can be out running the fields and rolling in mud.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Boy, those children sure know how to use their assets! I'll bet they get anything and everything from you with those looks.

I hope Tilly is feeling better very soon and of course that will make Harry happy too!

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Oh Tilly...I hope you heal fast and feel perfect real soon! Harry...behave, K?

·
Winchestersonfieldville
1,328 Posts
Oh... poor Tilly! She just doesn't quite understand does she? I hope she feels better real soon. Love that face though!

·
Registered
16,316 Posts
OMG, how can you say no to those eyes, Tilly hope you feel better soon.

Harry be good to you're sister , she'll be running in no time!

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Omgosh! I completely missed Tilly's tribulations! I have only been coming on here for very short periods of time these past few weeks. Now I'm going to go looking to see what happened to smilin' Tilly.

Get better soon little lady!

·
Registered
6,576 Posts
ooh poor Tilly, and those eyes of yours...............you well soon and it's nice to see Harry is looking after you too

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Tilly you look so sad. Harry you look worried about your buddy.
Hope you are up and about real soon Tilly!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts