Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have opened up even more room for the pups today. Seems the world is becoming wider by the day.

Mummy is in the second pic keeping a watchful eye on them :p:

Attachments

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Such lucky pups to have so much available to them! Cant get over how fast they grow and change :)

·
Premium Member
17,922 Posts
I love your pictures! You really give me a great big smile with your babies.

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,057 Posts
They are way too adorable.......but that little dark one...he/she has my heart!!!

·
Registered
50 Posts
They all look very confident little pups, and having so much fun with each other, you will miss them when they all go to their new families.

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
They all look very confident little pups, and having so much fun with each other, you will miss them when they all go to their new families.
As soon as the pups go to their homes Bally, a pup from our last year litter, is coming to stay while her family go on holiday.

We will also be taking our dogs out for a much needed run. There is parvovirus on the area so our dogs are all grounded until these pups leave.

·
Premium Member
17,922 Posts
Parvo is so scary. I'm glad your puppies are staying safe. They are too cute for words!

·
Registered
1,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Parvo is so scary. I'm glad your puppies are staying safe. They are too cute for words!

Im becoming paranoid with Parvo being in the area. They are too young to be vaccinated against it and everytime they poo i have to ask my DH if its normal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts