Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I was just wondering if everyone could help me gauge how big our Toby will be.

It would be helpful if you could just tell me how heavy he/she was at around 5-6 months and how heavy he/she is fully grown.

Toby's about 50-51 pounds and he's 5 months, just trying to figure out how large he's going to be.

Thank you.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi, Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this, but I was just wondering if everyone could help me gauge how big our Toby will be.

It would be helpful if you could just tell me how heavy he/she was at around 5-6 months and how heavy he/she is fully grown.

Toby's about 50-51 pounds and he's 5 months, just trying to figure out how large he's going to be.

Thank you.
Teddy is around 48 lbs now at 7 months. When full grown he is expected to be between 70 to 75lbs.

·
Hudsen, born 8-23-09
269 Posts
Hudsen is 5 months today. He was 43lbs when we weighed him a few days ago. His mom was small- probably around 60lbs and his dad was about 75lbs, so I'm not expecting him to be toooo big, although, when my vet saw him at 12 weeks, he thought Hudsen would be a big boy. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts