Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it's none of my business but I thought it'd be fun to see who frequents this board.

Let's see if memory still serves I'm a 57 year old...male...and live in Northern California in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

I currently share my abode with one very happy two year old Duck Tolling Golden Retriever - Woody.

Pete

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Paula...Totally off subject here I just wanted to say when I first found this forum it was your piece on Sam that made me feel at home. I had just lost a 12 1/2 year old golden, Sammie, to cancer and that piece of yours really hit home.

Sammie aka FeatherRiverSam

Thank You,

Pete

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Looks like we've got people from all different walks of life here...the age range from 17 yrs old on up to 62 years old...most of you are married...some not - but not lacking a good sense of humor {happily divorced :) }...and it would appear that females tend to dominate the board... most of you seem to have more than one pet on your premise...geographically so far we seem to cover quite a bit of the globe...from Australia to Canada to England to South America to the good old US of A.

Thank you Karen for your kind remarks regarding Woody and where I live. I've been very fortunate over the years and life has been indeed good.

And of course this goes without saying - you're all hopelessly in love with your dogs.

Thanks,
Pete

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.