Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's none of my business but I thought it'd be fun to see who frequents this board.

Let's see if memory still serves I'm a 57 year old...male...and live in Northern California in the Sierra Nevada mountains.

I currently share my abode with one very happy two year old Duck Tolling Golden Retriever - Woody.

Pete

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
62 year old Grandmother. The problem with being a gramma is that I live with a granpa. ;) We're in Michigan and plan to always be in Michigan.

My passions are horses, classical piano, family and our Golden Penny! The order of preference changes from moment to moment.

·
Misty & Holly's Mom :)
8,164 Posts
Im 50, engaged, live in GA, have 2 kids..one in his first year of Law School (University of Miami) one a JR in college..(nursing school) I have a sweet Golden named Misty and I am taking care of my daughter's dog, a Lab x Riley..oh and my daughter is getting a new puppy Wednesday...an 8 week old Vizsla...we cant wait!! :D

·
Official Trout Bum
4,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Paula...Totally off subject here I just wanted to say when I first found this forum it was your piece on Sam that made me feel at home. I had just lost a 12 1/2 year old golden, Sammie, to cancer and that piece of yours really hit home.

Sammie aka FeatherRiverSam

Thank You,

Pete

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
i stopped counting once i hit 30, female, live in Cardiff, South Wales, (UK). for my sins i have a hubby, along with four goldens and four kitties

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
I am 48 ... Live in Maryland with my husband. We have two human children a son 23 and a daughter 20. Our fuzzy children are Chester 2 years, Wilson kitty 7 years, (really my daughters) Stanley kitty 6 years, and our new baby Murphy puppy 8 weeks.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
I'm 25, a girl and have 1 GR, Molson (boy) and a 6 year old cat named Mindy (girl). I live with my boyfriend, Jay, just outside of Toronto, Ont. and we've been together for 6½ years now.

Oh and I frequently mention and post pics of another GR dog named Skoker (boy), and it's my parents' & family dog. :D

·
Registered
645 Posts
I am 54 years young, I live in Oceanside, Long Island New York. I live with my husband, daughter,age 25, and son age 23. We have Benny, our golden boy, who will be 2 in February, Katie 17 month old cavalier/bichon mix, and Max, 10 month old cavalier/bichon mix. I am a special education teacher.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm 26, divorced, and have two sons (my youngest will be 5 next month, and the other just turned 7). Trooper is almost 2. We live in Georgia.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
I'm 19, female and live in Canada in the province of Quebec! :D I'm sharing my home with my Molly, Simba (my beloved cat) and Punky, a little maltese! Oh and my parents and brother to! :p:

·
Registered
813 Posts
I am a 26 years old female. I live in northeastern Pennsylvania with my husband, golden retriever Bailey, golden mix Duke, three cats Royal, Buddy, and Izabelle, and cockateil Charlie.

·
Registered
500 Posts
Hi I am 46 years young, married to kathy. Live in a small village called Bressingham in Norfolk England

2 Goldens Elle and Bella.

We have had Elle since 8 weeks old and Bella came along 18 months ago as a rescue.

Moved to the country 5 years ago from Essex which is a 40 miles from London.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am 45 and happily married living in Florida. Moved around alot in the military my whole life. Have 4 dogs, 3 goldens and 1 american eskimo and 3 cats. Do golden rescue with our local rescue.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I am 29 and I live in Melbourne, Australia with my husband and 5 mth old GR Jesse (who is slowly convincing my husband that dogs are great!!). I am due to have our first human baby in April next year.

·
Registered
12,755 Posts
I'm 24, live in San Diego, happily engaged and planning our July 2011 wedding while my fiance is deployed with the Navy until April. Our two silly Goldens keep me company while he's gone and make life a little more fun. :)

·
Missing Molly
1,524 Posts
Well okay then, in case the name didn't give this away... I am female, LOL. I rip-roaring 45 years of age and I live in Vancouver-not BC, Washington-not DC. hehehe. Oh yeah I am happily married with three brats (oh did i say that out loud) I mean all grown up children or at least that's what they think, LOL. My two goldens Bailey age 2 and Molly age 7.

·
Registered
795 Posts
17 years old in Southern CA...not too far from LA/Hollywood areas. and I have my 7 year old Golden, Champ.:wavey:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
I'm 48, happily divorced and share my home in Calais Maine on the Canadian border with my two goldens and an inherited cat.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts