Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
I have to show my wife these pictures....she was just talking this weekend about getting Cosmo in to be groomed. Bathed and brushed....no butching....

·
Mom to Geddy and Sawyer!!
6,059 Posts
wow! He's positively gorgeous!!!! I love the tail all trimmed up like that!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you!

let me answer to you!

We are in croatia and kai is english type of golden.Thats how we groom goldens in Europe.

He was on show once. got very good.
We are planing show fot two weeks in our town.

I didn't took him of shows often cause he threw up in a car
pitty..

you will see more pics of my Kai!

·
Registered
13,492 Posts
I am comparing the pictures of Kai and of vrocco1's dog. Am I correct to say that in Europe the tail and feathering are shaped, but in US they are natural?

My puppy is just getting his feathering now, other than brushing and bathing he has never been groomed. Need to know what to tell the groomer when he gets older.

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
I am comparing the pictures of Kai and of vrocco1's dog. Am I correct to say that in Europe the tail and feathering are shaped, but in US they are natural?

My puppy is just getting his feathering now, other than brushing and bathing he has never been groomed. Need to know what to tell the groomer when he gets older.
Tucker's breeder, who also shows dogs, squares off the tail. I don't know how else to describe it. But when the tail is brought straight out, everything fans nicely.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts