Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This was just posted on one of the e-boards.

Speaker passed this morning. A truly remarkable boy who passed on so much to his very talented kids all across the country. A true and wonderful example of what a Golden should be whether in the field or nudging your hand to be stroked.
I am sure soon there will be a VERY bright new star in the sky. I am sure Lorie is going to miss him tremendously. Rest well and play hard Speaker till your family meets up with you again at the bridge.

THE STAR

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
I am so sorry to hear of Speaker's passing.
He sounds like an amazing soul.
How blessed we are to have the honor of sharing their lives.

Play hard at the bridge sweet Speaker.

·
Registered
631 Posts
Mr. Speaker was one of a kind and has produced so many wonderful goldens. I know Lorie is very heartbroken.
Play well, run fast and sleep easy Speak's..

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Sorry to hear of Speaker's passing. In his K9data pic he looks like he has been well loved for the duration of his life! May his soul live on through all of his kids!

·
Registered
2,322 Posts

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Play Hard Sweet Boy ~ Godspeed & Love

I do not know Speaker's humans in case someone would like to tell them his Bridge pic is here.

·
est.1989
4,374 Posts
Oh Steve I have to say that is one of the best ones!!!! Lorie would love it! *sniff sniff*

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
That picture is so moving. I thought when I watched the video how loving and personal that picture is. I love to stare into their eyes.... it's like our souls are communicating.

·
Gone to the Goldens ;)
1,150 Posts
Speaker sounded like truly a wonderful Golden. He has sired some fabulous Goldens. This is truly a loss to the Golden community. :(

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Condolences to Speaker's family

Run free, play hard and sleep softly Speaker

1 - 12 of 12 Posts