Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all,
would love to know your thoughts on this pairing:

"Oakley" BISS CH Wood Duck White Oak SR82453501
and
CH Trilogy’s Let The Good Times Roll, “Paisley" SS02037301

the dogs are beautiful but I have no idea what I'm really look at on clearances...

thanks for any and all advice

·
Registered
2,968 Posts
I think these are very nice quality dogs and I believe they probably do have all their health testing done. They do not have health certifications from OFA for eyes or hearts And you need to ask to be provided copies of those testing forms. I do wish these dogs owner’s would spend the small amount (less than a nice dinner) to have the testing forms recorded for their OFA certifications since that creates the historical record and makes your job as a puppy shopper much easier. I would also ask for the most recent eye test form on maternal grandma and heart test form and most recent eye test form for paternal grandma. On the heart testing forms you will need to research that the vet who completed the testing is a cardiologist. Again so much easier if they just send it in to OFA and admittedly this is a pet peeve of mine.

If you can get the testing forms and confirm all testing has been successfully completed, these should be lovely puppies.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think these are very nice quality dogs and I believe they probably do have all their health testing done. They do not have health certifications from OFA for eyes or hearts And you need to ask to be provided copies of those testing forms. I do wish these dogs owner’s would spend the small amount (less than a nice dinner) to have the testing forms recorded for their OFA certifications since that creates the historical record and makes your job as a puppy shopper much easier. I would also ask for the most recent eye test form on maternal grandma and heart test form and most recent eye test form for paternal grandma. On the heart testing forms you will need to research that the vet who completed the testing is a cardiologist. Again so much easier if they just send it in to OFA and admittedly this is a pet peeve of mine.

If you can get the testing forms and confirm all testing has been successfully completed, these should be lovely puppies.
thanks so much for your reply! The breeder did send me copies of the eyes and hearts; I will look into the type of vet thanks for the tip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts