Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If we can't discuss anything political on the forum...I'm not sure advertising for a degree in political management should be allowed. :) unless the four leg furry kind can apply. I just happened to see the ad...and thought I would post. Not trying to start anything....first time I've noticed an advert not dog related. Well that is not true an advert with a HUGE ring I will never purchase is stalking me on this website...but that is really all I can recall.

Attachments

·
Administrator
16,472 Posts
There seems to be standard ads that are pet related here, then at times it will have do with what each person may have searched and visited elsewhere.

Here is part of a description from the ad program.

Interest-based advertising Interest-based advertising enables advertisers to reach users based on their interests (e.g. 'sports enthusiasts'), and allows them to show ads based on a user's previous interactions

·
Registered
37 Posts
yeah...this is something new. Not just on this forum, but I'll see stuff I was looking for pop up in advertisements on different pages. On this forum, I'm getting advertisements for crates (which I understand) and all the bathroom lighting I was buying to replace the ones I had. I suppose if I delete all my cookies it will go away.

·
Registered
8,988 Posts
If we can't discuss anything political on the forum...I'm not sure advertising for a degree in political management should be allowed. :) unless the four leg furry kind can apply. I just happened to see the ad...and thought I would post. Not trying to start anything....first time I've noticed an advert not dog related. Well that is not true an advert with a HUGE ring I will never purchase is stalking me on this website...but that is really all I can recall.
Tuff has a degree in Pawlitical science:p:

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts

Hannahsdad: Love that pic!!

AlanK Love it about Tuff!!

·
Dexter's Mom aka Kristin
625 Posts
I have ads for the show Dexter quite often. I don't mind, because it is my fave show and I don't mind seeing Michael C. Hall himself every once in a while :D I know it is something I've searched quite often too since I wasn't sure when the new season started. It's probably just from something you searched :) Right now I have a Rosetta Stone ad. Something I searched about a month ago just to see how much it was.

·
Mom to 9 :)
2,383 Posts
Since I have met Tuff, I can vouch he is a VERY smart dog and it does not surprise me in the least that he has a degree in pawlitical science.

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
I hope this isn't deemed "pawlitical" by the Mods, but I think Tuff would make the perfect candidate for President from the "dogmatic" party.;);)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts