Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
4,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received an advance copy of the GRF Book and I have to say its amazing. It is so much better looking at it in real life than on the computer. It does not do it the full justice. It is truly spectacular. I cant wait to get the next section. Just a great job Steve. Thank you for your hard work and labor of love.

·
RIP Sweet Skyler
9,306 Posts
Thanks Donna - it's because of all the love and dedication of all the members here that I wanted to do this. Thank you for helping edit it as well Donna. Hopefully Photoworks will be getting back to me quick with a good price for everybody. Once again, everybody can preview the finished copy at the link I posted in the original message. Be sure to click the "view larger" at the bottom when it loads---helps read all the corny sayings I came up with!!!!

·
Registered
5,649 Posts
Thanks Donna - it's because of all the love and dedication of all the members here that I wanted to do this. Thank you for helping edit it as well Donna. Hopefully Photoworks will be getting back to me quick with a good price for everybody. Once again, everybody can preview the finished copy at the link I posted in the original message. Be sure to click the "view larger" at the bottom when it loads---helps read all the corny sayings I came up with!!!!
They weren't corny, Steve, they were perfect.....made me teary a few times too:eek:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts