Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Oh they are so cute. Do let me know if Foothills is not going to pull them. I know we at Midlands Golden Rescue have room as we just had 3 adopted out.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Goldengirls

Goldengirls

Can you ask Foothills if they are going to pull them or not. I am afraid if you wait it will be TOO LATE for these two!

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I e-mailed the shelter late this afternoon. If I do not hear from them tomorrow morning I'll call and check.

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
I never heard from Newton, hope those are okay. I have a guy who wants one of these if they need a place to go.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts

·
Old Gold is the Best Gold
18,122 Posts
Karen did you hear anything about the two at Newton, GA, though?

I have a home waiting for one and possibilities for the other. They are neutered males? HW status?

·
Registered
201 Posts
I called about them this afternoon and both were adopted out is what they told me....

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Update

This update from Veronica who is helping ROxie's parents try to find her:

Darlene and Larry adopted one of these boys. Don't know which was Harley.

They are STILL LOOKING FOR ROXIE!!!

[B]Also, you'll be touched to know that while on the shelter search for Roxie, Darlene and Larry met another Golden, "Harley", at York Shelter. Harley, who's had it pretty rough, is now "home" with them. DARLENE WANTS YOU TO KNOW THAT SHE WILL BE WRITING A BOOK ENTITLED, FINDING ROXIE, AND THAT SHE WILL FIND ROXIE AND THAT ROXIE WILL HAVE A BIG BROTHER![/B]

1 - 15 of 15 Posts