1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
where the tails wag
13,359 Posts
Hi Administrator! Can you please read the postings in this thread and see if there is anything you all can do?? Thanks.

http://www.goldenretrieverforum.com/golden-retriever-agility-obedience/107229-obedience-training-plans-dec-12th-18th.html
I second this request with the following summary:

Several of us have been posting to Training Plans for the week threads in the Hunt & Field section, but we also post our Obedience and Agility Training plans within these posts. Those of us who crossover in these sports know and love these threads, but there are members who feel hesitant to post about agility & obedience under the Hunt & Field forum. And those of us who do crossover would prefer to have one weekly thread that combines our sports. Would it be possible to start a new section under the Sports Forum for Training Plans?

·
Loving Flyball
1,626 Posts
I too would like that! Would be handy to have.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
I would love the idea as well, I am one of the ones who does not like posting in the hunt and field section, when I am not doing any field training.

Ideally it would be in the Golden Retriever Sport Forum section and I like Megora's idea of a name, ot maybe "Training for Competition - All Sports"...

·
Premium Member
16,403 Posts
This would have to mean people being tolerant of each other's training theory and philosophy- positive and traditional training must coexist respectfully.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts