Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I,m in the main Forum. There is a ad that says "we only like younger men, we like you" And 4 pictures of breast almost falling out. Isn,t this offensive to woman on here.

Don,t know how to take snap shot.

Checked again, now there is a Audie Ad.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Good grief..... I don't see that, but YES, that is NOT what we want here. Let's keep this bumped up so that a mod sees it!

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Another Ad with 4 Asian woman. I took picture with cell phone to show. Have to upload. Looking for first ad.

·
Kate
20,475 Posts
If you switch to 2.1, those ads will go away.

I wish the admins would fix the 2.0 version as they have the 2.1 - because I like the less obvious colors of 2.0 for when I'm at work. I've complained about the ads, especially the pop up ads, but they are still there.

That ad, I think is not controlled by the website. It's a google ad and I think based on cookies from your computer. A good example is that when I double-checked this before commenting - I got a Puffs ad and then a Tide detergent ad. Google apparently thinks I'm a housewife with a cold based on my cookies. :)

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I,m not complaining. To me just seems to be in the wrong place. New people won,t know about 2.0/2.1

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
One of the perks of having a paid subscription...No ads! I hope the admins can remove them, that's not what the GRF is about.

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
Glad you brought that up. I mentioned it to the site owner and was told that it probably was because of some site I was clicking. Very offensive to me as I don't go on sites like that. The picture is what I saw too.

·
Registered
12,189 Posts
No I didn't accidently click on it. I saw it on the forum and said something to the forum owner because I thought it was offensive.

·
Banned
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It would be funny if someone clicked on it accidental . And their spouse walked in. They would say I was on a Dog forum I swear.

·
Registered
649 Posts
If you switch to 2.1, those ads will go away.

That ad, I think is not controlled by the website. It's a google ad and I think based on cookies from your computer. A good example is that when I double-checked this before commenting - I got a Puffs ad and then a Tide detergent ad. Google apparently thinks I'm a housewife with a cold based on my cookies. :)
HA! I just spat my coffee all over! Too funny! :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts