Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, we are about four hours into our new puppy. Ace successfully made the 2 1/2 hour trip from Wisconsin to central Illinois without so much as a peep. He sleep and gazed at me the whole way home. Too sweet!

So far no accidents. He ate once, peed twice and pooped all in a timely fashion. Now he is taking a little nap in his crate. He whined for about 30 seconds but is now snug as a bug. He's going to have to get used to how noisy our house is - loud neighbors and our loud TV. But he seems to be taking everything in stride.

Bogey on the other hand is in a bit of a jealous frenzy. He isn't too sure what to think about Ace. He is mostly ignoring him though, so I can't complain too much. That's a lot better than being aggressive! He will sniff him and then walk away. I think they will be used to each other after a few more days. Thankfully I have the entire week off work, so we are getting a good start on socializing and training. In fact, he is quickly learning to sit for a little snack. Smart boy!

Mac (Doolin) did the most amazing job with these pups! I couldn't be happier with Ace and look forward to many years with him.

Now for the good stuff....enjoy the pictures! More to come later.

The first picture is Ace saying goodbye to two of his sisters, Quinn and Reilly. In the fourth picture he had just encountered Titus, our neighbors dog, who was out for a pee at the same time. The sixth picture of Bogey trying to squeeze into Ace's crate to steal his toys.

Attachments

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
He is perfect. What a fluffy little snowball he is. It must be hard not to hold him all the time. Looking forward to lots more pictures.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,626 Posts
He's a little doll! Thanks for sharing. Enjoy!

·
The Missouri Crew
13,683 Posts
What a cutie!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
oh my-my.....what a little powderpuff! Soooooo cute!

·
16,000 Posts
Congratulations! He's a doll... I'm sure you feel like it's taken forEVER for him to come home, but on the other hand, it hardly seems possible that seven weeks have gone by. He looks great!

·
Registered
10,557 Posts
OMG-could he be any cuter, or fluffier? And I love the picture of Bogey trying to get in his crate :) Nothing like a little sibling rivalry!

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
What a sweet baby boy! Congrats and enjoy. And be sure to give Bogey a tummy rub for us!

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
What a heart melter! You must be head over heels in puppy love.

1 - 20 of 100 Posts