Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
What I think happened with Champion is the interest in their foods grew too fast. While they are keeping up with making a great produce, their customer service has suffered. I understand they are trying to get more CS people, but that takes time, especially if they want to train them right.

I switched to Acana Pacifica after researching for weeks! I didn't want the high protein of the Orijen, and the Acana was the perfect match. My puppy no longer has soft stools, his coat looks great, he is gaining weight nicely and no itching; what more could I ask for?

·
Registered
486 Posts
My puppy no longer has soft stools, his coat looks great, he is gaining weight nicely and no itching; what more could I ask for?
Nothing better!! :)

I specifically drove 40 minutes to a store I found online that carrys well known brand dog foods. I asked the store owner about Acana and she said that she is just starting to carry it because of customers requesting it. I orginally went for Fromms surf & turf and left with the Pacifica Acana. Our pup loves it!

·
Cheeky Curmudgeon
1,046 Posts
I just bought a bag of the new Acana Grasslands formula and it says the lamb is now from Innisfail, Alberta and the duck is from Ontario. They are no longer using New Zealand lamb for Grasslands.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.