Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am in love with that sweet (and smart) little puppy and Danny! Will this work out with your rescue policies so we can be able to adopt Virgo--can we use my FIL's North Carolina nursing home address as ours?? No problem on getting there--we'll drive if he's too big to fly under our airline seats! :)

Give Danny a big kiss for me, and one for Virgo too!
If only you were ready for a new puppy! He'd be a great addition, for sure. The rescue may wonder why your vet's in TX when you live in NC, though..

kwhi, no harm in trying.

west, Danny was the perfect addition to our family, that's for sure. Jasmine used to be the ultimate big foster sister, but as she's gotten older, her tolerance has gone down, so it's great that Danny stepped into that position. Jasper's fine with them, but he really likes his routine and it takes him several days to accept a new foster puppy comfortably.

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Fostermom

Fostermom

Those are some of the greatest and cutest pics I have ever seen-Keep Taking More!!

Can't get enough of seeing Virgo laying all over Danny, sitting on his head-I would say that Danny is a SAINT for sure!!

Danny is a model Canine Foster Parent!!
:):)

Virgo has a very SHINY and BEAUTIFUL BLACK COAT!!!:):)

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
It's even shinier now. LOL. My husband put him in his crate while he ran an errand, but forgot to get him out to potty first. I was in the back of the house packing for this business trip I'm on and I heard him raising a ruckus. He had needed to potty and went in his crate and had pee all over him, so I had to give him a bath. Poor baby!

·
Dog Lover
42,036 Posts
Fostermom

Fostermom

Wow! You're packing for a business trip and giving little Virgo a bath-I would say you have your hands full!!!!

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Oh that was yesterday, I'm in Kansas City now and Virgo will be spending two nights with a temporary foster because Jay works tomorrow and I'm out of town. My son will be home with our dogs, but a puppy is too much work for him. Or, more honestly, he's not willing to give a puppy the work that is needed. The big dogs just need to be fed and let out occasionally.

·
Knife Swallower
6,783 Posts
I had to come back and look at these pics again...they are just too adorable for words! Any more pics of the amazing Danny with his newest little friend?

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
I had to come back and look at these pics again...they are just too adorable for words! Any more pics of the amazing Danny with his newest little friend?
No, I'm still in Kansas City and don't get home until late Sunday night. Jay will get him back from the temp foster tomorrow morning.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
OMG he ISSSS the cutest foster puppy in the world....He is just delicious looking!!!! Look at those curly ears!! He sure does make me feel like smiling on an otherwise non-smiling kinda day....

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
You guys keep fighting over little cutie Virgo. I've got plenty of puppies.:doh:
I'm going for Danny.
Now just exactly where do you live?????
Details and a google map would help since I get lost easily.;)

·
Registered
12,628 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
You guys keep fighting over little cutie Virgo. I've got plenty of puppies.:doh:
I'm going for Danny.
Now just exactly where do you live?????
Details and a google map would help since I get lost easily.;)
Well, see, here's the problem. Danny looks like an adult dog, but he has a bit of a Peter Pan complex. Hence the reason he loves puppies so much. He's a 78 lbs puppy who I don't think will ever grow up. One of the many reasons I love him so much!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts