Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My grandson came home from school today not feeling well, just a cold. So my daughter's boy was the one who got to snuggle with him and make him feel better. Is there anything better?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,595 Posts
Absolutely the best medicine in the world. I think I need some!

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Oriana thought there is something better. Her! :doh:
While I was posting obviously she booted Jersey out of the chair and took his place! ;)

Attachments

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Aw those pics are adorable!!! I'm sure he will be feeling better very soon. Although if I were him I'd be faking it for a couple more days of that kind of medicine!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Those are just two sweet pictures. With those two gorgeous nurses I am sure he will be on the road to recovery very soon.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
That's my boy!! Best medicine ever!

Julie and Jersey

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
what adorable photos....although I have a vision of Oriana levitating into the chair off all 4 feet at once....BOING.....

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
what adorable photos....although I have a vision of Oriana levitating into the chair off all 4 feet at once....BOING.....

Actually she is quite amazing, she can be extremely "lightfooted". She climb up in the chair, checked Henry out and then settled right up against him without ever disturbing him. She can be very lady-like when she wants.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Awww...poor kid! He looks plenty cozy now...what sweet dogs! Hope he is feeling better soon! I'm nursing a cold now too...tis the season.

·
and Miss Riley and Jake
686 Posts
Having those two beauties stand watch should make that young man feel much better!:)

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
With that double dose of medicine, your grandson should be feeling much better!

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
Awwww Hank, what wonderful pictures of your beautiful girls and little Henry! I am sure that cold will be feeling much better after all the TLC he received today! Hope he is feeling better soon.:smooch:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts