Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goldens and snow - why do they seem such a perfect match? These pictures were taken in my snowy back yard of Casey, Faelan and Towhee. I hope you enjoy looking as much as I enjoyed watching them playing :)

Attachments

·
Registered
22,569 Posts
Looks like they had fun your way, too! My son used up my camera batteries so I have no photos, but we did get a lot of snow in Hamden!

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like they had fun your way, too! My son used up my camera batteries so I have no photos, but we did get a lot of snow in Hamden!
Grins - I actually brought out my Nikon D1h; I haven't used it in about a year and the first batch were absolutely surreal since I forgot to change some settings :doh: and all that white just threw the camera off. Like the attached LOL Towhee and Casey are nowhere near as angelic as they look in this shot

Attachments

·
Registered
8,990 Posts
I must say I did enjoy looking:). A little Golden contrast in the white snow...lovely!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
These came out AWESOME Sharon. I love the white angelic effect.

My favorites are the first one of the 3 angels, and the second one of the "little red man" angel (being partial to little red men).

Wow these photos really came out great. Have fun! xoxo D&B&G

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
These came out AWESOME Sharon. I love the white angelic effect.

My favorites are the first one of the 3 angels, and the second one of the "little red man" angel (being partial to little red men).

Wow these photos really came out great. Have fun! xoxo D&B&G
Grins - thanks. The whiteness kind of surprised (pleasantly) me and I ended up loving the effect .. the dogs do look kind of angelic :)

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Great photos! I loved the white effect, too. It was surreal!

·
Registered
13,732 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Great photos! I loved the white effect, too. It was surreal!
Thanks:) I set the shutter speed to 1600 to capture their movement not realizing the effect could be so, yes, surreal.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts