Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A very Naughty Charlie at the vets
She lay down as she always does in the vets waiting room.
One of the nurses came to get her to have her blood pressure taken would she get up NO.
So Ray tried to get her to move he got her a short way and asked me to try !!!!! I couldn’t get her up but managed to drag her by her harness to the stairs.
But still could not get her up to walk down the stairs I was pulling and the nurse was pushing in the end we had to get another 2 vet nurses and we had to carry her down the stairs we put her down and that was it she just lay down again the vet nurses could not stop laughing at her.
Anyway they managed to get her in to have her blood pressure taken.
I went back to the waiting room about 10 mins later we heard laughing coming from down stairs where Charlie was it took 3 vet nurses to get her back up the stairs I said she is very stubborn they said but she really made us laugh they said she would not stand to have her blood pressure taken so we just had to do it with laying down.
But the good news her blood pressure has gone again and she has lost 2lbs in weight the vet was pleased with her and halved her tablets we are back again in 2 week’s time her blood pressure may have gone down but I think mine went up after that vets visit.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
Ah Charlie. What a goooood girl you are spreading joy and laughter like you do.:D

Continued prayers that Charlie continues to improve.:smooch:

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
LOL - I love to hear Naughty Charlie stories. Glad to hear she is doing better.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
As if i didn't have enough stress today with Charlie my friend who has a small holding asked me if i could feed the pigs and get the chickens and the quinea fowl in today and they are in woods what a nightmare the chickens we ok but would the quina fowl go in :no: took me an hour to get them in and it was getting dark and very muddy.
The pigs no problem but again they are woods and it was so muddy i had a job to stay on my feet at least its easy tomorrow i only have to let them out :D

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
So glad Charlie is doing better, I hope she continues to improve.
Take care of yourself, your pups need you in good health! HUGS.........

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
So glad Charlie is doing better, I hope she continues to improve.
Take care of yourself, your pups need you in good health! HUGS.........
Thanks June i think she is still sulking from the vets visit today :D

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am glad that her pressure is better and she has lost weight. Those stories always make me smile. Charlie is one of the funniest goldens I have ever met. Now to get your pressure down. LOL

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am glad that her pressure is better and she has lost weight. Those stories always make me smile. Charlie is one of the funniest goldens I have ever met. Now to get your pressure down. LOL

Carol i have never had a dog like Charlie before and its not till people meet her they can see the nightmares i have with her but you just can't help but love her.:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts