Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our first real snow of the year. Gunner got to go to the park with his best friend, got a walk in the neighborhood through the snow and the pictures are of our yard. I took down all my Christmas stuff except for the lights on the fences so we could play when we finally got some snow. Today was the day! I didn't get any real action shots of him tonight as I think he is finally pooped out.....;)

IMG_1648.JPG

IMG_1649.JPG

IMG_1650.JPG

IMG_1651.JPG

IMG_1653.JPG

IMG_1654.JPG

IMG_1655.JPG

IMG_1657.JPG

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
My guy is outside chewing on a bone/laying in his lst snow of the year, too! what's with these gold dogs? my labs (past & present) never loved just laying in it.
I think Bridger is hoping to have as much snow (preferably more) as Gunner by bedtime.

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We went to the park today and there was much more snow for him to make his snow angels. We are hoping for lots more snow so he can have those "snow mountains" in our yard again, Steve...;) Here are two pics from last year...

IMG_0743.JPG

IMG_0746.JPG

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
Looks like a blast! We are hoping for some snow here for Beamer!

Reactions: Cathy's Gunner

·
Registered
13 Posts
We just got 4-5 inches of the white stuff Saturday morning in southern Ontario. Just a dusting of it just after Christmas. As 12 week old Sasha walks thru the snow for the first time she kicks the snow ahead with he front paws, then chases it as if not knowing why it moves. She nose plows thru the snow, and then lays flat belly with legs extended out behind just to cool off. Goldens love snow. Sorry no pics yet, keep forgetting to take the camera with me.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
great photos...but you can keep the snow!!!

Reactions: Cathy's Gunner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts