Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Toby's Dad
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have browsed the forum for info and advice, but thought I'd join. We got our first golden about 15 month ago, and he is a much loved member of our family (me, my bride of 25 yrs., and 3 boys 19, 13,& 11).

Here's a picture of Toby along with our youngest boy. The two of them got 2nd place in the final performance at their obedience training class - only lost to another golden who was a bit more mature.

Best regards,

AM.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,448 Posts
Toby is beautiful! What a great face.

·
Toby's Dad
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ahhhhh, gee thanks! We're kinda partial, but we like to call Toby, "The world's most beautiful dog".

Last summer, at a soccer tournament, another soccer dad was wanting to go for a walk between games. He asked if he could take Toby for a stroll around the multi-field soccer complex. Upon his return, he exclaimed.... This dog's a CHICK MAGNET!

AM.

·
Murphy's Mommy
2,441 Posts
That's awsome! 2nd place is great.. Murphy will win class clown :doh:

Welcome :wave:

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
That is one beautiful pup! Where are you in Colorado? (No, I won't dognap your pooch if you tell....maybe:) You can't be in Boulder, where dogs are NOT allowed at Pleasant View soccer fields.

·
Toby's Dad
55 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That is one beautiful pup! Where are you in Colorado? (No, I won't dognap your pooch if you tell....maybe:) You can't be in Boulder, where dogs are NOT allowed at Pleasant View soccer fields.
We're in Co Spgs. The "chick magnet" story happened at Dove Valley in south Denver. Toby was at the Rush Tournament at Pleasant View this summer.... he and I had to sit in a lawn chair in the parking lot and watch through the chainlink fence :yuck::mad::no:

I'm amazed at the greeting you've all given us. Seems as if golden owners are much like their dogs.... greeting everyone they meet with a wagging tail.

As Toby's breeder would say,.... happy tails,

AM.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Welcome to you and Toby,
I love the pictures of him and he is very handsome. The one of him and your son is just great. Congrats on 2nd place. Cant wait to see more pics of him.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts