Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
21,018 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Golden standard:
You may have to find the Golden, but there are only a couple of breeds so it's easy enough.

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
This was really interesting to watch! There was quite a bit of variation in the ring, though one of the dogs I assumed had recently had pups and wasn't at her best in terms of coat. There were some GORGEOUS ones. I really liked all the info about proportions and what their legs and paws and heads are supposed to be. Thanks for posting!

·
Kate
20,875 Posts
Excellent video!
This was really interesting to watch! There was quite a bit of variation in the ring, though one of the dogs I assumed had recently had pups and wasn't at her best in terms of coat. There were some GORGEOUS ones. I really liked all the info about proportions and what their legs and paws and heads are supposed to be. Thanks for posting!
My initial opinion was the goldens selected didn't necessarily represent what is in the rings in general. I saw a lot of goldens who did not have coats or seemed to be out of coat. Glad I didn't say anything, because watching it again, I noticed they actually had a mix of goldens in there with a couple who had more typey coats...

They were all lovely dogs though. :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts