Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been having a lot of fun chucking the ball for Miss Sienna these days. She lies down and "requests" a belly rub before giving up the ball(s). I end up sitting down next to her and getting lots of cuddles... it progressed to me throwing the balls while seated out in the yard ;-) she came over and had a seat :p:

Attachments

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
That is a great picture and I love the two tennis balls in her mouth. Those pups still think they are puppies when they weigh 75 pounds.

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,226 Posts
What a great capture... Who ever said dumb dog never had anything to do with Golden's, as they certainly know how to train there masters to do anything they want... LOL...

·
Premium Member
Lush, Mystic, Hiphop, Dreamer, Sayer, Fable, Magic, Chelsea, Chapin, Cambridge, and Velvet
16,453 Posts
Adorable picture- the ball/mouth coordination is awesome with those two ball balls. . .

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Well you wouldn't expect a princess like Sienna to sit on the cold hard ground, would you? That is a great shot of you two.

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks everyone ;-) it pretty much sums up Miss Sienna LOL. I love that she is such a cuddle pup :p:

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
LOL, you all are very funny about the training- too right! She won't give up the balls unless she gets a good belly rub!!! :D And she's too irresistible NOT to give her one!!!

·
Mia & Mollie's human mom
1,706 Posts
LOL!! That's cute!
Mia sits on our laps like that too... especially when we're giving attention to other pets white sitting on the floor... she'll come between us and the pets and force herself on our laps! LOL!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts