Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Ripley & Levi's too!!
720 Posts
Great pics of Fiona - Can't wait for snow here!!!!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Beautiful pictures! Fiona needs some snow glasses! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
33,267 Posts
Beautiful, snowy wonderland! She's lovely with bits of snow on her nose.

We're getting about 6 inches of snow starting later this afternoon. Maybe the system that's getting you on Saturday.

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
lovely pictures! Fiona looks like she's really enjoying the snow!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Fiona looks like a Snow Queen. It's always such a lovely surprise to wake up and find that snow has made everything beautiful. Thanks for sharing .

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Beautiful Fiona! Lovely pictures of your girl. We are getting 3-6" tonight into tomorrow. FINALLY SNOW! Can't wait to play in it with Gunner!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,662 Posts
Beautiful Miss Fiona enjoying the Winter wonderland, gorgeous pictures.

I'm enjoying looking at them while I'm enjoying my kind of winter here on the NC Coast where it's Sunny, beautiful Carolina Blue Skies and 62. Woo hoo!

Y'all can keep the snow, just takes lots of pictures for me to enjoy.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
gorgeous photos! I am whining and complaining about the snow we are getting, and you are out making lovely memories :)

·
Registered
21,245 Posts
gorgeous photos! I am whining and complaining about the snow we are getting, and you are out making lovely memories :)
So you don't want to hear we are almost 80 degrees today--January 20!!! :no::no: :D:D Toby and I made some memories on our afternoon walk, and I hope they don't come back to haunt him (he scarfed up some sort of animal poo just a few yards from our back driveway :(). I decided not to take photos--but instead came inside and dosed him with dissolved sucralfate. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts