Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Team Tito had a blast today! We were at an indoor dock diving event sponsored by Ultimate Air Dogs in downtown Chicago.
He jumped 14' 10" to win the junior jumper division in the first splash, and then got a new personal best at 16'4" (previous was 16' 3", lol) in the second splash. That jumped him into the senior jumper division.
We're going back tomorrow for one more splash. What fun!
Someone I (obed) train with said she got some great photos of him, hopefully she will email them to me so I can share them.
He's totally passed out under my feet right now!

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
TITO ROCKS!!!
Just love to hear all the cool stuff your dog can do!!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
Tito is the MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see some pictures.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
WooHoo...Tito You Can Fly! Can't wait to see the pictures. :)

·
Momma to angel Cody
5,044 Posts
Tito has a totally fun life and will never be bored, given all of the activities that he's trained to do or simply loves to do. What a great life for a pup:)

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Way to go Tito!!!! I hope she does email you the pictures so we can see him.

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
I can't wait to see the pictures, sounds like you two had a wonderful day! Way to go TITO!!!

·
Mandy's Mom
1,488 Posts
Tito is a natural. I wish I had my camera with me today, he just flies through the air and loves every second of it.

And he is such a beauty, especially with his post-diving coat on LOL.

Congratulations Barb and Tito!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
8,164 Posts
That's so cool. I would love to try dock diving, but that is yet another thing that nobody in this area does. I think Conner would love it, even though he probably wouldn't be all that good at it. I bet Flip would be great at it though! I think it's great you've gotten to try so many things with Tito. Wish I lived near you so we could train all those areas together! I swear I live in the most dog-sport unfriendly place in the country. Can you believe there is not a single fly ball team in all of the state of Louisiana. Glad I didn't have my heart set on that sport!

Some day I will move to Houston, where they have some of the nation's best in almost every dog sport.

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
Woowzers! GO team Tito!!!

What venue are you jumping in? Barley got his best jump last time we went and we were surprised by a congratulatory coupon what came in the mail for a free wave! I think it was Splash Dogs.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Tito

Barb:

Congrats on Tito!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
This was Ultimate Air Dogs. That's a cool idea from Splash Dogs. They've JUST affiliated with UKC, so starting I think in January you can get UKC titles thru Splash Dogs!

Woowzers! GO team Tito!!!

What venue are you jumping in? Barley got his best jump last time we went and we were surprised by a congratulatory coupon what came in the mail for a free wave! I think it was Splash Dogs.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts