Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The first thing we do in the morning is playing outside! And the weather is great today! We finally have some sunshine! So I brought the camera! :D Enjoy!

Molly likes to start her morning play session with a little stretch and a good roll in the snow!

Here she is chewing on her duckie. Remember him? He looks pretty bad now doesn't he? :uhoh: All the stuff inside him is gone and he has one wing missing! :no:

:p:

Here she takes a break for some poses...

After that she had some serious zoomies! She ran at least 4 times around the pool! :bowl:

'' Ooofff! Okay I'm done! Can we go back inside for breakfast now?!"

:wavey:

·
Old Vet
42 Posts
Lmao....i need one of those ducks. Every dog here seems to love them. Im guessing at your local Petsmart eh?

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
You have beautiful pictures! Looks like Molly had a fun morning!

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments! :bowl:

Lmao....i need one of those ducks. Every dog here seems to love them. Im guessing at your local Petsmart eh?
No, unfortunately we don't have petsmarts in Quebec! :( I bought her duckie at Canadian Tire. But I'm sure you could find it somewhere else!

·
Registered
844 Posts
Molly is so cute!A real lady!I just joined the forum and now i have to catch up on all the gorgeous dogs...Your girl seems to be very energetic...Kisses from a lad about her age-Belly

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,628 Posts
Loved the pictures. I can just see Miss Molly doing her zoomies! LOL

·
I ♥ Bailey and Annie!
1,785 Posts
Molly is one beautiful puppy! Awesome photos. :D

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
I just love pictures of the beautiful Molly. Looks like she knows how to start the day off right. I must say, I do feel a little sorry for duck though.

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Miss Molly really knows how to start her day out right. She is so smart to remember to stretch before doing her morning running session. I love her joy for life.

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Ms Molly you do the best zoomies....love your pictures. Poor duckie, Molly loved you to death!!!

·
They grow so fast
653 Posts
Beautiful pics....

Jaxson get the zoomies and runs around the hot tub.. but there is only about 10inch between the house and the hot tub.. He is in for a real shock when he grows a little bit more... barely clearing it now

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
I just love your dog, she is so beautiful and 'Happy'. Great pics.

·
Registered
154 Posts
LOVED the photos! I love their morning stretch...and the zombies!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts