Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
:party::party::party:Hey Charlotte, Happy Birthday:p::p: hope you had a lovely day!!

Awww those pups look absolutley adorable, I bet you couldn't drag yourself away! did you get to choose Alfie today or are you going to wait a while to see how their personalities come out? Looks like there's going to be a nice range of colours there.

Congratulations on your birthday and also the best birthday present ever:).

·
Registered
51 Posts
You don't know how hard it is for me not to run over there and pick out one of those puppies right now! Please tell me they're all spoken for? Otherwise I'll have to explain to my husband why we're training a puppy during our move this summer!

·
Mum to Alfie and Harry!
1,654 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thank you to; tanyac, Maggie, Patsy, KathyF and Tracy!

Here is a video I filmed . . . with one hand! I haven't chosen a puppy yet. I am thinking, though, that this little boy could well be the one for me!

KathyF; one girl is not yet spoken for, I can give you details if you'd like. They are from a very experienced, KC Registered breeder and both parents' Hip/Elbow/Eye scores are excellent.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Thank you to; tanyac, Maggie, Patsy, KathyF and Tracy!

Here is a video I filmed . . . with one hand! I haven't chosen a puppy yet. I am thinking, though, that this little boy could well be the one for me!

KathyF; one girl is not yet spoken for, I can give you details if you'd like. They are from a very experienced, KC Registered breeder and both parents' Hip/Elbow/Eye scores are excellent.

you youtube is private so i cant look sob sob

21 - 30 of 30 Posts