Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Just a Parent of 5 Golden
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend asked me to take a few photos of her Cat, a British Blue I think she said the breed was.
Here are just a few shots I took. She had the most mesmerizing eyes..!!!.
Hope you enjoyed them...:wave:

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Gorgeuos photos of an awesome looking cat! I would love some photos of my kitties that looked like that.
Maybe you could pop over and capture the beauty in my cats...
Love it!

·
New Mommy
6,137 Posts
Gorgeuos photos of an awesome looking cat! I would love some photos of my kitties that looked like that.
Love it!
And then you can come up here and do my cats, since I am right up the street...kind of :p: Beautiful pics !!!!

·
Premium Member
7,788 Posts
She is one breath taking cat,just lovely,hey maybe when i am to old for dogs,a cat like that might help.
Absolutely stunning she is! But too old for dogs? :uhoh: :yuck: :( I don't want to live that long! :D

·
Registered
4,129 Posts
Beautiful! At first I thought it was a Russian Blue, but I looked it up and yep, British Blue-didn't know there was such a thing!

·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Wow! Look at her eyes. That is amazing!
I've never seen gold eyes like that. She's stunning, and the pictures are great!
Wow she is stunning. Great pics btw.
Wow, I have never seen a cat with eyes like that. Amazing pictures, thanks for posting them!
Beautiful! At first I thought it was a Russian Blue, but I looked it up and yep, British Blue-didn't know there was such a thing!

Thanks everybody, I appreciate your kind comments.
I gave the owner the photos that took and the owner loved them, which made me very happy as well.

Apparently they are known as either a British Blue or British Short Hair,
as I know very little about cat breeds, but this is what Jill (the owner) told me....

She is one breath taking cat,just lovely,hey maybe when i am to old for dogs,a cat like that might help.
Absolutely stunning she is! But too old for dogs? :uhoh: :yuck: :( I don't want to live that long! :D
Neither do I...:D

Love it!
And then you can come up here and do my cats, since I am right up the street...kind of :p: Beautiful pics !!!!

:D:D:D...LOL, Thanks, a little bit too far to travel over a weekend...
But when I'm back in the US again, which just may be next year to SoCal, and if your not too far, I'd be very happy to photograph your cats... :)...

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
THAT is a British Shorthair and is a breed that I considered when I got my ragdolls and WILL be my next kitty... I ADORE them... someday... I absolutely adore them... especially the silver tabby ones but their fur is like velvet... OMG i am in love.. these are beautiful pictures thank you for posting them... I think... now I am in Cat Envy

·
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What an adorable cat! What have you been feeding her?
Feeding... Me, nothing, as it's not my cat... :doh:... :D:D:D.. :wave:

Wow-Beautiful pictures of a stunning cat.
Beautiful cat and stunning photos!
One of my favorite blue breed with the Chartreux. Stunning pixs of a stunning cat.
THAT is a British Shorthair and is a breed that I considered when I got my ragdolls and WILL be my next kitty... I ADORE them... someday... I absolutely adore them... especially the silver tabby ones but their fur is like velvet... OMG i am in love.. these are beautiful pictures thank you for posting them... I think... now I am in Cat Envy
Thank you everyone, she is a real little sweetheart...!!!.

Oh, I finally saw the owner over the weekend and she said it was a
British Short Hair, and sometimes also known as a British Blue...
And some even call them English Short Hair, depending on where you live and are... Go figure...

I'm not a cat person & don't really know, so take your pick... :)...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts