Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Berkley, a golden I helped find a new loving home after years of neglect has gone to Rainbow Bridge today. He was such a sweet trusting boy even after all he had been through. He had a few wonderful years with a great family after my daughter fostered him for a few months. Godspeed sweet Berkley.

·
Dog Lover
42,038 Posts
Debles

Debles

I am so very sorry about Berkley but because you rescued him he knew your love and the love of his adoptive parents.
Godspeed dear Berkley.
Say hello to Gizmo and Munchkin at the Bridge.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Play hard at the Bridge sweet Berkley.

Thanks to you and your daughter he was able to find a home to give him the love he so deserved. My sympathies to his family whom I know will miss him terribly.

·
Missing Selka So Much
17,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was so glad his mom emailed me to tell me he had gone to the Bridge today. He wasn't able to walk , or lift up his hind end anymore and was in alot of pain.

·
In the Moment
20,515 Posts
Ah Deb, I'm sorry. Thanks to you Berkley was able to know a family's love while here on earth. Godspeed sweetheart.

·
2,309 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear the sad news, heartbreaking for all.

Take comfort in knowing you helped provide a loving family for Berkley's last few years. He went to the bridge knowing love and happiness.

·
Registered
9,612 Posts
I am so sorry Berkeley has gone to the rainbow bridge, but so very glad hat your efforts made his last few years so good. Your comment speaks volumes about his resurrected life.

He had a few wonderful years with a great family after my daughter fostered him for a few months.

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
I am sorry that Berkley passed away but you can be thankful for him having some good years with some families that loved him and wanted the best for him. Run Free Sweet Berkley.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts