Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
We miss you Roo Roo!
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are going to have the best Christmas ever! We just welcomed home this beautiful boy we decided to name Bentley. (I hope the other Bentley here doesn't mind!) He is 12 weeks old and we are completely in love!:smooch::love::love:

Attachments

·
We miss you Roo Roo!
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! We love photography as a hobby, we took them ourselves. I just keep looking at the pictures, and can't believe he's ours! A dream come true! (I'd go look at him, but he finally fell asleep and I don't want to disturb him!)

·
Registered
5,422 Posts
Bentley is SUCH a cutie-pie! LOVE the Christmas pics!

·
Dr. Rainheart
5,563 Posts
He is so handsome!! Look at that Zipper nose!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Bentley is too cute for words and your pictures are gorgeous!

·
Gunner and Honey's Mom
5,624 Posts
Beautiful! Plus, another zipper nose....love it.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Great pics of a gorgeous pup. Congrats.

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,607 Posts
Beautiful pictures of your gorgeous little Bentley, what a doll........

My favorites are the first and last photos, love his zipper nose.

·
We miss you Roo Roo!
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you everyone! His zipper nose is the target for all the kisses he receives! :smooch: In fact, we almost named him Zipper! It was a very close second!

·
Registered
1,299 Posts
Beautiful pictures and congratulations to you! How did you get him to sit still for those and not eat the ribbons?

·
Mavsmumontario
15 Posts
We are going to have the best Christmas ever! We just welcomed home this beautiful boy we decided to name Bentley. (I hope the other Bentley here doesn't mind!) He is 12 weeks old and we are completely in love!:smooch::love::love:
Oh my goodness - I just let out a huge - AWWWW! in my office. What a cutie pie! We pick up our new Golden Boy Griffin on Christmas Eve - Can't wait. Enjoy this special Chirstmas with Bentley! Kind Regards, Karen Alderdice

1 - 20 of 30 Posts