Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A person in my rescue has a sweet girl named Brooke. She was a rescue and was diagnosed with lymphoma a couple of months ago. She was doing really well but unfortunately lost her battle yesterday. What makes Brooke so amazing she was 1 day short of her 16th birthday. Such a sweet girl and so brave thru everything. When I spoke with my friend 1 week ago she was doing well and looking forward to Christmas. I am glad that they got one last holiday with her but it will be bittersweet now.

Run Free Sweet Brooke....

·
MEG
1,568 Posts
Oh sorry to hear about your friends sweet golden. Marvellous age but such a shame she didn't make her 16th birthday. That must have been sad for the family and my thoughts go out to them

·
Chester & Murphy's Mom
7,464 Posts
Wow 16....RIP sweet Brooke. My thoughts are with your friend I am sure she is lost without her furbaby.

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
Run free and forever young Brooke!

·
Registered
6,278 Posts
Please pass my condelences to your friend, a great age but the pain still hurts whatever the age

Run free and sleep softly Brooke

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will see if I can get a picture from them.

·
Registered
4,078 Posts
I am sorry for their loss. Sixteen years is absolutely amazing. Play long and hard at the Bridge sweet girl!

·
Goldens Rule in SW PA!
2,127 Posts
Sorry to hear of Brooke's passing. I hope most of those 16 years were spent with a loving family--it sounds like her last several with your friend were good ones.

Rest in Peace, Brooke.

SJ

·
Premium Member
798 Posts
Please pass my condolences on to your friends, I am so sorry for their loss. Run hard at the Bridge sweet Brooke!

·
Missing my Boys...
3,980 Posts
So very sorry about Brooke, your friend will be in my prayers.
We never have enough time with our precious Goldens.

·
Missing Naughty Charlie
4,539 Posts
So sorry about Brooke Carol your friend must be heart broken.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts