Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple of shots from today! The dogs really hate the snow and were all begging at the door to be let in............NOT!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
18,595 Posts
Do you ever look around at all those gorgeous Goldens and just have heart palpatations over how STUNNING they all are? The snow is an added bonus!

·
Tucker - Tanner - Cooper
1,624 Posts
Looks like a blast !

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Just look at the smiles on their faces. What a blast they are having.

They really are stunning looking Goldens.

·
Loving goldens since '95
7,004 Posts
Your pictures made me so jealous!! I thought I was lucky to have just 1 cute dog but you have FIVE cute dogs!!!!

Who is that on the right side of the 5th picture? (DSC08787) Whoever it is looks just like my Molson to a 't' - I had to do a double take!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Do you ever look around at all those gorgeous Goldens and just have heart palpatations over how STUNNING they all are? The snow is an added bonus!
I totally agree with this! They are just so beautiful!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
So that's where 'Doggie Disney World' is located!
Love all the pictures and your dogs are awesome.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
That scene is so inviting. I would be happy to play with your beautiful goldens for hours out in that clean, fluffy snow.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
gorgeous pictures of gorgeous dogs! I love the one with the head in the snow (sort of in the background)!

·
Registered
159 Posts
Your dogs are gorgeous and I am jealous. We are living in Ecuador temporarily so I am missing the snow myself. Sammie is missing out on her 1st winter in Canada!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts