Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I managed to get a few good head shots of Tyson last night after his bath. He and Tucker as pretty much best friends at this point. Tyson is doing extremely well with his training and has already mastered sit, stay, down, and come. He even slept in his kennel for 8 hours straight last night without a sound and no accidents. He allowed me to grind his nails with the Dremel and trim his feet fur yesterday without too much of a fuss. The only issue we have now is that he's starting to ocasionally jump up on people. He's just a little baby right now and can't do any damange, but definitely we want to take care of that before he gets bigger and it becomes an actual problem! :doh:

Here is is at just under 9 weeks!

Attachments

·
Tracer, Rumor & Cady
10,683 Posts
Cute little pup!!

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
What a cutie!!!
Love the one with the tip of his tongue :)

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Lost Her Mind
3,517 Posts
He's so adorable! I can't believe how much older he already looks! Like the first picture!! Your nickname for the two could be "T-square" LMAO... either of you into drafting? ;) <3

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
He's so adorable! I can't believe how much older he already looks! Like the first picture!! Your nickname for the two could be "T-square" LMAO... either of you into drafting? ;) <3
LOL We actually call Tucker T-woo and Tyson is T-Boo. :bowl:

·
Registered
154 Posts
He looks like such a sweet boy. I love that face!! We also have a goose and a duck and my dogs LOVE them!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts