Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah....I've posted links to these before, but I just put them up on YouTube, so thought I'd post again:

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I guess I should explain that one a little bit. We threw two tennis balls...one down the stairs, one into the kitchen. He doesn't know which one to get first...

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And this one....I just love his facial expressions while waiting:

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And this is just his crazy digging thing he does with his tennis balls...

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love how his head perks up at the end when a dog howls.
:lol: Yeah...unfortuantely, that's right where my memory card filled up. He looked that way for a second, then went right back to digging.

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
This is just a small clip of Samson, waiting for the kids to come home from school. He always seems to know when the time nears, and sits there waiting for them.

If you watch close, you can see Ricky come walking up the street....and then Samson welcoming him in his special way...

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
So they like sitting up in the window. We have a big window with little windows at the bottom exactly like that in our livvingroom. Theres also a big cozy chair there our cats like laying on. I see they might loose it to the pup - hehe. So do you have a camcorder? Is that how you get all your great videos?

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So they like sitting up in the window. We have a big window with little windows at the bottom exactly like that in our livvingroom. Theres also a big cozy chair there our cats like laying on. I see they might loose it to the pup - hehe. So do you have a camcorder? Is that how you get all your great videos?
Samson perches in that same spot whenever we leave. And according to the kids, he'll sit there and wait for me to come back. My wife doesn't like him being up there, but she'll still admit he looks cute (and pathetically sad) sitting in the window when we drive away.

All my videos are from my digital camera, which was a gift from some great forum members!

·
Registered
2,813 Posts
Yes I was wondering cause our digital camera records also but for only like 30 seconds. I guess 30 seconds is better then nothing :D I will have to try that out sometime in Jan :D

·
Banned
16,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes I was wondering cause our digital camera records also but for only like 30 seconds. I guess 30 seconds is better then nothing :D I will have to try that out sometime in Jan :D
You just need to get a bigger memory stick. The one that came with my camera only let me do 40 second videos, but then I got the 1 GB card and it will let me record 14 minutes...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts