Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heres a few more ,my new years resolution is to post all I have. So remember you guys asked for more.....lol

Who drank my water?

Now that I know how to post pictures, I promise to do so as often as I can............

Hello from Nova Scotia and Debbie,Rick,Cutter and the cats Magic and Diamond.

·
Registered
401 Posts
He played so hard that he was all tuckered out. Puppy time passes so fast. Scotty goes for his annual shots tomorrow and I know that he will weigh over 80 lbs. He was 5.5 lbs when I got him. He doesn't realize that he is not the tiny baby anymore. Cutter is a doll!

·
Mom to Bailey & Burgundy
4,217 Posts
So cute - love the pictures!!! Especially that last one where he is sleeping in the leaves and dirt...be still my heart!!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Cutter is the cutest little guy. So you can post all the pictures you want, we love them. i love the one of him laying in the leaves.

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
What a sweetie and like everyone else I love the pic of him sleeping in the leaves.

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Ohh, Cutter, what a precious puppy!! I, too, love the pic of him nestled in the leaves!

~Jackie

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The picture of him in the leaves was taken on his first camping trip.It rain almost all weekend. But the sun peek out and he went explorering and found alittle spot to take a well needed nap.

·
Premium Member
16,438 Posts
Cutter is a charming puppy. You'll treasure these pictures when he's 70 lbs next year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts