Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Tito Monster got his 3rd Q in NJP today to add another title after his name. He had a 100 score, and a blistering 15 seconds under course time. What a guy!
He is now:

CH Rosewood Little Giant UDX RA JH NAP NJP VCX WC CCA CGC FFX-OG
also UCH UUD UJJ URO1 (U-HIT)

(but will always be The Tito Monster)

He NQ'd in Open Standard, but did a really nice job. He missed the weave entry, and then popped out on the 10th pole. That would have been okay if he hadn't also gone to the table instead of one of the jumps :doh:. But he ran a very nice course, and I was quite proud of him.

Reactions: Dallas Gold

·
Titan1
2,353 Posts
Very nice job Tito.. way to show em.. Congrats to you both!

Reactions: hotel4dogs

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tito's handler in the breed ring told me that Tito wasn't going to be allowed any more titles, from now on his official AKC name is just

CH Tito OMG

:) :)

·
where the tails wag
13,380 Posts
Yay :) Congratulations

·
They get it
4,446 Posts
It doesn't get much better than that, the boy can do it all! Way to go Tito Monster!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks everyone! I've been having a really hard weekend, because of Toby, and all of your kind words make me feel so good.

·
Registered
4,905 Posts
At least now as he progresses in agility you drop the lower title when he gets the higher one!

GO TITO!!!! I am so glad you had a good weekend.

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
hahahaha, I love it! The Title Monster!!!

Our conformation trainer told me once, "some day you may get a better looking dog. you may even get a smarter one. But you will never, ever, get a better one". It was one of the nicest things anyone ever said about Tito.

Congratulations-that is a once in a lifetime dog there, Barb! I think his new name is Tito the Title Monster ;)

·
Barley & Mira's Mom
3,489 Posts
What a dog!!!

SO excited for you guys, congrats on your new title!!!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Go tito Monster!!!

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Congratulations!! Tito is simply an amazing dog.

·
Where The Bitches Rule
6,429 Posts
Way to go Team Tito!!! What a VERY special boy he is.

·
Registered
2,322 Posts
thanks everyone! I've been having a really hard weekend, because of Toby, and all of your kind words make me feel so good.
Hang in there, Barb. Tito's good work is probably his way of trying to help make you feel better too! Congrats!

·
Kristy
9,814 Posts
Our conformation trainer told me once, "some day you may get a better looking dog. you may even get a smarter one. But you will never, ever, get a better one". It was one of the nicest things anyone ever said about Tito.
I agree, I couldn't imagine hearing anything nicer about my dog. Congratulations on the payoff for all the time and love you've poured into your boy. Pretty amazing....

1 - 20 of 27 Posts