Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasn't going to post these pics from the litter visit last week (just the pictures of our female puppy once we bring her home in two weeks), but these 5-week old puppies are SO cute. I thought everyone might enjoy seeing more puppy pictures!

These puppies are from Delmarva's gorgeous Tink x Damon litter. They all have the best temperaments and are really beautiful puppies.

*Fyi: The pictures didn't turn out as well as I had hoped; these are the most decent ones.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
cute babies !!! Do you know yet which one is yours ?

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
We might be bringing home the one in the bottom far left-hand corner in the 2nd image from the top, but it will depend on what Sue--the breeder--decides. Sue always picks puppies for her clients based on the puppies' personalities, which she knows very well, and client specifications/lifestyle. I think this is an ideal arrangement and am very glad she is choosing for us. Who could pick out a puppy based on one quick visit? They are ALL adorable!

·
Registered
21,195 Posts
they are adorable! Little chunky monkies!

·
Super Moderator Leader
49,583 Posts
Beautiful pups, I know you're excited about bringing your little girl home.

Love seeing pics of litters, thanks for my puppy fix!

·
Registered
253 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks, they were so much fun to visit (and receive sweet kisses from) and we were left with serious puppy cravings . . .

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
Squisheriffic!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts