Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I'd share some pictures of Tucker from today. He's 14-1/2 months now and his adult coat has really started to sprout quite a bit over the last few weeks. It was a cool, cloudy fall day here today, but we stil had fun playing outside. He had a blast trying to catch the leaves while DH was using the leaf blower!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Oops! DH left his account logged in and I meant to post them under mine...oh well! :doh:

·
Now Caue's Dad Too!
37,489 Posts
Tucker looks great against the falling leaves. I was wondering who was at a high enough latitude to have falling leaves already. :p:

·
Registered
4,934 Posts
Tucker looks great against the falling leaves. I was wondering who was at a high enough latitude to have falling leaves already. :p:
Our yard was COVERED in them, but Tucker just thinks they're toys! It took about a half an hour for DH to get all of the pine needles out of the driveway from our huge pine tree. I have a strong feeling that we're in for an early winter this year! :uhoh:

·
Bailey and Riley
1,454 Posts
Tucker is beautiful and his coat is coming in nicely. I love the black and white shots.

~Jackie

1 - 15 of 15 Posts