Golden Retriever Dog Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Maddie turns two today! Last night she got a new bully stick and today she got a Valentine's Day birthday cupcake (all ingredients safe for dogs and made in a dog bakery).

She wasn't too happy to pose with the cupcake because she just wanted to eat it, but here are a few pictures! Sorry the pictures are chronologically out of order ...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,319 Posts
very cute. Don't show her that first picture. She will wonder where that huge cupcake went. Hers looks pretty small (I know it's the same)

Happy Happy

·
Registered
7,753 Posts
Happy Birthday Maddie! What a good girl you are in the last pic not to pounce on that yummy cupcake.

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
very cute. Don't show her that first picture. She will wonder where that huge cupcake went. Hers looks pretty small (I know it's the same)

Happy Happy
lol yeah I wanted to get a macro picture of it, but it really wasn't that big! She ate it really fast

·
Love my Golden Boys!!
7,080 Posts
Happy 2nd Birthday Maddie........hope you enjoyed your cupcake!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,345 Posts
LOL, Happy Birthday Maddie!! You are beautiful! :p:

Sienna got a cupcake last year, we got ONE picture with her looking at it, very intrigued... the next picture was DH hubby prying open her jaws because she inhaled it, before we could take the bottom paper or candle (unlit) off!

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADDIE!!!

Buzz turned 2 today also!

·
Registered
43,252 Posts
Happy Birthday Maddie girl. That cupcake looks very yummy and I would be tempted to try it myself. She can keep the bully stick though. LOL

1 - 20 of 23 Posts